Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Deana's February goals and January follow-up

Yay!  It is February and time to set new quilty goals

I am doing Patchwork Times UFO challenge and the #1 was drawn this month.  My #1 is my Sliced Quilt Challenge.  I plan to applique' the circle onto a square and paper piece a little winter village for a row on top and another row on the bottom of the quilt.  I want to get a top done this month!

This  is also my ONE MONTHLY GOAL FOR February.







My second goal is to finish piecing my Santa blocks for my Up on the Housetop quilt.



Third, I hope to get this bright quilt basted and started quilting.  I pieced the heck out of the back this week.  I just don't really want these colors in my stash so I thought I should use them up.  I like pieced backs from leftover front fabrics anyway.



Here is the crazy back...





Below is my January goal progress report.

My One Monthly Goal is to quilt Felicity's Bear/Moose Quilt.  I will be seeing her the first of February so it is a good time to get it done.  It is also my #10 UFO in the Patchwork Times Challenge and the number drawn for February.  



DONE!





Other goals are to:

Quilt and bind Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt

DONE!



Start a Buggy Barn Santa and Reindeer Quilt

DONE! Reindeer blocks are done and Santas are cut.



Quilt 1 hour a week on Dear Jane

NO...I ONLY QUILTED ON IT FOR ONE HOUR IN JANUARY.

Finish Month 2 of Justin's Medallion.

DONE...


I am linking up with:

Esther's Wow
Freemotion by the River
BOM's Away
Moving it Forward Monday
Let's Bee Social

5 comments:

  1. Wow so many amazing projects. The sliced quilt is truly dreamworthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that quilt top is amazing - some tiny paper piecing. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy you are getting to work more on your sliced quilt. It has come out so good...
    The finishes you heat done are amazing.
    How are the grandies doing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your work is amazing love the sliced quilt blocks i have never heard of this before ,it looks fantastic,what a productive month you have had,well done on all your beautiful work xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your finish of Grand Illusion! I like how you used the checkerboard blocks in the border! Great finish!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.