Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Machine Quilting...

I have spent the past couple  of days machine quilting.  I hope to finish this quilt today.    I am ready to change to white thread and finish the white negative space. 

I've got a whole Saturday ahead of me of which I hope to get a ton done.  I have a two day training out of town next week which will hault my after work sewing time.

I also got my Santa & Reindeer quilt basted.  I hope to quilt it by the end of the month.







I am linking today with;

Crazy Mom Quilts
Finished or Not Friday
Can I get a Whoop Whoop?
TGIFF
Friday Photo Fun

8 comments:

  1. Some lovely quilting patterns on this quilt. Good luck with getting it done this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilting is gorgeous! Hope your training trip goes smoothly and you don't loose too much stitching time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting is so tiny and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilting is just amazing on your gorgeous quilt. I can't wait to see the finish so I can enjoy seeing all of the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm eager to see the Santas & Reindeer quilted, too, now. :) You are on the greatest roll this season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are doing some fabulous quilting designs there! Hope you got lots done on the weekend as planned, and thanks for linking up with TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. the reindeer is so cute!!! <3 <3 Also your quilting is pretty fabulous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your quilting is lovely! Your designs are perfect for the quilt. I hope you are able to get your second quilt quilted before the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.